SINGLE SITTING ROOT CANAL
WHAT IS SINGLE SITTING ROOT CANAL TREATMENT?
The main objective of performing single sitting root canal treatment is to eliminate the bacteria from the infected root canal system or remove the inflamed pulp tissue and close it with a biologically acceptable filling material. If this treatment is managed well, regardless of the number of visits, it will create a positive environment for healing. The recent advances in Endodontic technology attract the dental practitioners as well as the Endodontist to perform the root canal treatment in one visit. Thus, this is widely known as a single sitting root canal. One sitting root canal treatment should be viewed as a method that supplements and complements the total patient concern as it links to endodontics and not as a technique that is going to replace multi-visit procedures.
IS SINGLE SITTING ROOT CANAL TREATMENT POSSIBLE IN ALL PATIENTS?
- In clinical conditions with large infections single sitting root canal treatment is not recommended.
- This treatment is possible in fractured teeth with close pulp (nerve) intentness for strategically vital teeth. It plots extensive prosthesis/rehabilitation and teeth with minimal infection.
SINGLE SITTING ROOT CANAL TREATMENT AT FORT DENTAL
- At Fort Dental Hospital, our well-trained team is trained and specialized to perform single visit root canal treatment in less than an hour.
- Our team of experts performs this treatment exceptionally well by using superior endodontic technology combining the latest rotary equipment, medical operating microscope, digital radiography and lasers. To guarantee a high degree of clinical success, our team of experts thoroughly examine and assess the clinical situation of the patients.
- After assessing the condition of the patients, our experts accordingly advise the patients for a single visit root canal treatment. We perform the treatment whenever possible as per the comfort of the patient.